With our payment integration via WhatsApp and Webchat we are trying to change the customer service market. Because why can’t I purchase a product in my customer service journey?
But how do you bring a new product to an already excisting market?
1. Positioning: Clearly define the unique value proposition of the new product and position it in a way that sets it apart from existing products in the market.
2. Targeting: Identify a specific target market for the new product and tailor the marketing and sales efforts to that market segment.
3. Networking: Leverage existing relationships and networks to get the new product in front of potential customers and partners.
4. Marketing: Use a variety of marketing channels, such as social media, email marketing, and content marketing, to build awareness and interest in the new product.
5. Offering incentives: Offering special deals or discounts to early adopters can help encourage people to try the new product.
6. Emphasizing on Quality: Highlighting the quality of the new product, through word of mouth, customer testimonials and certifications can help to build trust and credibility with potential customers.
Ultimately, the key to successfully selling a new product in an existing market is to understand the needs and wants of the target market and to effectively communicate the unique value of the new product.
This is not easy at all, but who said easy would be fun? 😉